August 17, 2018
w/ Jesse Singal (Contributing writer at New York Magazine | Author, "The Quick Fix")
- Jesse's New Book
- Jesse's Atlantic Cover Story ('When Children Say They’re Trans')
- Omarosa vs Trump
- Unite the Right 2
- Laura Ingraham
- The War on Journalism
(Recorded August 15th, 2018)
August 9, 2018
w/ Jessica Tarlov (Bustle, FoxNews Contributor)
- The Case Against Impeachment [ Mike Pence Would Be Worse ]
- Kmele at MSNBC [ How To Be An Uncle Tom ]
- Owning the Libs, Beefin on Twitter
- Libs vs. Socialists
- Black Chicks
- Talking to the Enemy, Sitting Down w/ Trump
- Race, Essentialism, Identity Politics
(Recorded August 8th, 2018)
'shout out to the plug'
August 4, 2018
(Recorded Aug 1st, 2018)
- Moynihan Meets D'Souza, Trump Jr
- Kmele Finishes A Story
- Sarah Jeong: Racist or Racist?
- Russian Hacking + Facebook
- Trump, Manafort, Witch Hunt
- Some Idiot Wrote This
- RIP, Andrea Rich
July 27, 2018
w/ Jane Coaston (Senior Politics Reporter, Vox)
- Jane's Origin Story
- What Conservatives REALLY Want
- 'Locking HER Up'
- Ignoring Michael Cohen
- Facebook's Holocaust Problem
(Recorded Wednesday, July 25th, 2018)
July 19, 2018
w/ Ben Domenech (Publisher, The Federalist)
Acting Trans, Scaling the Building
The New Vietnam Syndrom
Obama's Mandela Speech
Would that we could all say [that one word] - Part II
WHO FUNDS THE FEDERALIST?
(Recorded Wednesday, July 18th, 2018)
June 28, 2018
Foster and Fisher are joined by legendary civil liberties attorney Ken White (of Popehat blogger and Twitter fame) and Damon Root (Reason's resident SCOTUS journalo and the author of "Overruled") to chop up the Justice Anthony Kennedy's surprise retirement announcement, his legacy, and the confirmation shitstorm that's sure to come.
Also on tap:
- SPLC's capitulation to Maajid Nawaz's defamation suit
- SCOTUS upholds the travel ban, busts public sector unions, and tells cops to get a warrant for long-term cellphone location records.
Bonus bull session on civility, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, civil rights, public accommodations, free association, and why no elected officials should be allowed to eat anywhere, ever.
(Recorded: Tuesday, June 27th 2018)
June 21, 2018
(Recorded: June 20th, 2018
w/ Michael Tracey, Roving Journalist and Correspondent @TYTNetwork
- Never Give Up
- Woke at Whole Foods
- Why do they hate Tracey
- Eschewing the pretense of objectivity.
- The exceptional lying of President Trump.
- Trump vs Obama on immigration
- On the media and reactions and anti-media animus
- Bernie the Trumpist
- Tariffs don’t mean the Western alliance is crumbling.
- The media needs constant Trumpocalypse
- Kudlow’s coke habit
- Psychoanalyzing Trump
June 14, 2018
(Recorded June 13th, 2018)
IN THIS DISPATCH:
- Is the Western Alliance kaput? Does it matter?
- Did Trump hand Kim a propaganda win, and if so, isn't averting nuclear war the bigger win?
- North Korea shares a border with Russia and Rachel Maddow is ON IT
- Moynihan shows up late
- It's Trump's GOP until further notice and they're cool with "neo-Confederate" candidates, thank you very much
- Michelle Wolf "comedically" slams Bari Weiss for something she never did
- Welch hates high school baseball hugs
- "Our ass is in the jackpot"
June 8, 2018
(Recorded June 6th, 2018)
w/ Josh Szeps (formerly Zepps, frequently misspelled as Zeeps) host of "#WeThePeople LIVE" and “The People Versus”
IN THIS DISPATCH:
- Brisbane to Boston.
- Clive James’s death watch
- Kanye drops “Ye”
- Slavery may be a choice after all
- Kat Timpf falls out of a tree...
- Jim Acosta was wrong about Kim Kardashian
- Bill Clinton is a widower
- Bill Clinton is the real victim, but he's kinda sorry too
- Moynihan goes full “fxck your interns”
- Free Love
- Pardon Me (Myself)
- Death By China
- Josh Zepps, Globalist
- Starbucks/Roseanne/Samantha Bee
- BIG SWINGING APE BALLS
(It feels so good it should cost -- Bought an alligator, I ain't talkin' Lacoste)
May 29, 2018
(Recorded May 25th, 2018)
A conversation w/ Jacob Mchangama, Host of 'Clear and Present Danger: A History of Free Speech" podcast. (http://www.freespeechhistory.com)
- Pronouncing Mchangama
- A Bit of Free Speech History
- Cartoon Jihad
- Panic and Crisis
- Culture and Legislation
- Filthy Jokes
- 'The Great Awokening'
- An Abrupt Ending
"Jacob Mchangama is the founder and executive director of Justitia a think tank focusing on human rights and a Visiting Scholar at Columbia’s Global Freedom of Expression Center. He has commented extensively on free speech and human rights in outlets including the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Foreign Affairs and Foreign Policy. Jacob has published in academic and peer-reviewed journals, including Human Rights Quarterly, Policy Review and Amnesty International’s Strategic Studies. He is the author of the critically acclaimed and award-winning book, MEN Ytringsfrihedens Historie i Danmark (BUT: The History of Freedom of Expression in Denmark). He is the author and presenter of the short documentary “Collision: Free speech and religion” (2013). Mr. Mchangama is a 2016 Marshall Memorial Fellow. He is the recipient of numerous awards for his work on free speech and human rights." (from http://www.freespeechhistory.com)
May 18, 2018
(Recorded May 16th, 2018)
- "Are You Black?"
- Calling the Cops on Black Kids
- Isreal and Palestine: A Primer (Deliberately Calibrated to Infuriate Everyone)
- Michael Cohen: Maker of Great Deals
- When Everyone Hates (But No One Bothers to Read), Your Work
- When Everyone Loves (But No One Bothers to Read), Your Work
May 4, 2018
(Recorded May 3rd, 2018)
18:00+ Host Grab-Assing
20:00+ Defending Red-Pill Kanye, Why Slavery is Always YOUR fault
36:00+ Morrissey's Politics, Lennon's Domestic Violence
40:00+ Coping with Persistent (and almost certainly imaginary) Threats on Your Life
45:00+ Phrase Politics, Welch goes off the reservation
50:00+ Moynihan's Perpetually Offended
53:00+ Stormy Daniels
74:00+ Inside the Fox Green Room
- Trade Talk
- The Best Tinted Glasses
- The WHCD, Press Freedom Farce, Why Journalism Awards Suck
- Welch Goes on a Sinclare Media Rant
May 1, 2018
(Recorded April 22nd, 2018)
A conversation with evolutionary biologists Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying.
- On Free Speech, Campus Culture
- Scientific Investigation & Tabboo Topics
- The Intellectual Dark Web
- Evolution, Culture, Markets, Media, and The Academy
In THE SUMMER OF 2017, Bret Weinstein found himself at the center of an ‘equity and inclusion’ maelstrom at Evergreen State College, where he and his wife Heather Heying were both members of the faculty. The resulting scandal would result in the couple parting ways with the school, but not before attracting the attention of national media. Bret and Heather are currently unaffiliated academics in exile who frequently write and speak about their experience at evergreen, the state of American campuses and a host of increasingly controversial issues related to their principal field of study.
The pair dropped by the studio to chop it up with Matt Welch and Kmele Foster.
April 25, 2018
(Recorded: April 24, 2018)
Matt's surprisingly strong opinions about Kanye West's endorsement of Candace "Red Pill Black" Owens.
Joy Reid wasn't a huge fan of the gays, wrote some questionable things on the subject, and it appears Kmele is ready to forgive her.
Rand Paul's latest flip-flop (Fisher is unimpressed).
Trump bros-out with French president Macron.
ALSO: Extended notes on the Starbucks Controversy, spontaneous reggae outbursts, impromptu seance, and a surprise cameo.
"You already know it's THE FIFTH, baby!" - A Very Wise Man
April 17, 2018
Sorry for the unusually tardy release. This conversation was recorded approximately five days ago (prior to the most recent intervention in Syria), but the release was delayed by matters of great significance and urgency (which I won't bother to outline here). All the same, it's still a very fine vintage.
(Recorded: April 12, 2018)
with: Ben Dreyfuss (Mother Jones) and Kat Timpf (Fox News Channel, National Review)
- Facebook Congressional Hearings
- The (continuing/looming) War in Syria
- Trump May Fire (Muller, Rosenstein, and Anyone Else with the Temerity to “Attack America”)
- The Kevin Williamson Affair (Abortion, The Atlantic, and Capital Punishment -- Oh My)
- Race & IQ
April 3, 2018
(Recorded: March 27, 2018)
A conversation w/ Amy Chua (@amychua), Yale law professor and author of numerous books including: "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother", "The Triple Package", "World on Fire", and her latest book "Political Tribes: Group Instinct and the Fate of Nations".
“Today, no group in America feels comfortably dominant. Every group feels attacked, pitted against other groups not just for jobs and spoils but for the right to define the nation’s identity. In these conditions, democracy devolves into zero-sum group competition — pure political tribalism.” - Amy Chua, 'Political Tribes'
- Identity, Ethnicity, and Culture
- Super-groups, Market Dominate Minorities
- Tribes of America and the State of Her Politics
- The Immutability of Tribalism and the Limits of Democracy
March 29, 2018
(Recorded: March 28, 2018)
Tom Slater, Deputy Editor @ Spike'd
Tina Nguyen, Politics and Media Reporter @ Vanity Fair
Marching for our Lives, Poisoning Spies, Activist Journalist...
- Moonshine, Poison (Half a Helping of Each)
- Killing Marco Rubio
- Teenage Sainted Activist Student Journalist
- Making America Great Again + Putting Y'all Back in Chains
- Kevin Williamson Moves to The Atlantic (Assorted Persons Freakout)
- How to Be Pro Brexit w/o Going Full White Nationalist
- Slightly Russia Linked
- Never Having to Say You're Fired
March 16, 2018
Recorded: March 15, 2018
We've got FiveThirtyEight's Jody Avirgan in the studio. Matt is on assignment someplace.
Is there a free speech "crisis" on campus?
Moynihan and Jody's considerably different approached to sparking media frenzies.
PLUS: Rex, we hardly knew ye (literally). But was he all that stood between us and the CIA's "enhanced interrogation" dominatrix?
March 10, 2018
Recorded: March 9, 2018.
Welch, Moynihan, Fisher and Foster are in attendance.
An increasingly unlikely Presidential visit to North Korea.
A seemingly permeable steel and aluminum tariff.
A growing interest in POTUS's indiscretions w/ a Porn Star
And Sam Nunberg's media PsyOp (and/or) breakdown
- "A Strange new respect..."
- "A tribute vice pays to virtue..."
- "The Q got that D..."
(and at Moynihan's insistence)
March 2, 2018
Recorded: March 1, 2018.
Oscar Talk: Best and Worst, Most Overrated and Ryan Gosling
Stick Talk: AR-15s, Scool Shootings, The National Rifle Association, and Due Process.
Senior Producer of the “S.E. Cup Unfiltered” on HLN
Executive Editor @ The Washington Free Beacon
Co-Host @ The Weekly SubStandard Podcast
February 16, 2018
(Recorded: February 13th 2018)
"Whenever I hear some bigmouth in Washington or the Christian heartland banging on about the evils of sodomy or whatever, I mentally enter his name in my notebook and contentedly set my watch. Sooner rather than later, he will be discovered down on his weary and well-worn old knees in some dreary motel or latrine, with an expired Visa card, having tried to pay well over the odds to be peed upon by some Apache transvestite." - Hitch
- The Great (XXL) Black Panther Debate
- Richard Spencer & DeRay Mckesson: CODEFENDANTS
February 2, 2018
+ Indispensable Commentary On That [treasonous/heroic/meh] Nunes Memo
+ Context, Collusion and Russian Conspiracies
+ A Foreign Policy Primer
+ Briefest of notes on Trump's first State of the Union
(Recorded February 1st 2018)
Note: This dispatch was recorded the day before the MEMO was released, honestly -- you won't be able to tell the difference.
January 27, 2018
w/ Bari Weiss (@bariweiss), Staff editor and writer @ New York Times Opinion (Former Wall Street Journal, Tablet Magazine)
An expansive, high-quality dispatch that was unfortunately marred by technical mishaps. It's not actually Fishers fault (quite the contrary in fact). xpan
Things improve considerably as the release goes on.
- Government Shutdowns
- Amnesty Don's Great Big Amnesty Bonanza
- Skipping out on the Wall Street Journal, Making Trouble at the New York Times
- Trump Wanted to Fire Mueller
- Collusion, Obstruction or YAHTZEE!
Recorded: January 25th, 2018
January 16, 2018
Moynihan is back, Matt was an illegal immigrant, and Kmele was *front* row for Lebron vs. Steph.
Plus: DACA. FISA. Shit. #MeToo.
Recorded: January 15, 2018
January 7, 2018
Recorded: January 5, 2018
- Kmele’s Axioms of Child Rearing
- Long on Fury, Short on Fire
- Red Flags, Fake News on Facebook
- Trump's Tax Cut, Regulation Busting
- Heather Mac Donald vs. Everybody
December 22, 2017
Recorded: December 21, 2017.
Michael Moynihan (Vice News) in conversation with the incomparable Tina Brown. On the business and practice of journalism, the marvelous island of Manhattan, the authentic bullshit of Donald Trump, and #metoo.
December 16, 2017
(Recorded on Thursday December 14th 2017)
with/ Jeffrey Blehar (@EsotericCD) of Decision Desk HQ and The Political Beats podcast.
We talk the recent Alabama Senate election and the FCC's controversial decision to rescind Obama-era net neutrality rules.
December 8, 2017
(Recorded, November 2017)
An expansive exchange with renowned social commentator and linguist, John McWhorter. McWhorter is a Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University. He's the author of twenty books including "Words on the Move" (2017), "Talk Back, Talking Black" (2017), and "Losing the Race" (2000).
“Antiracism: Our Flawed New Religion” (2015 - The Daily Beast)
“How to Listen to Donald Trump Every Day for Years” (2017 - The New York Times)
"Tragically Unfit to Be President" (2017 - The New York Times)
December 2, 2017
- Matt Lauer
- Seducing Kevin Spacey
- James O’keefe
- Fake Headlines, Faker Stats
- Dumbest News Day Ever
- Britain First, Murder Allegations
- Trashing Bob Woodward
- Some Idiot.... ABORTED
November 21, 2017
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai drops in to explain why he's returning the Internet to the dark ages of... 2015.
- Draymond vs. Mark Cuban
- The AOL-Time Warner instant messaging juggernaut
- Janet Jackson's wardrobe and Stephen Colbert's c***holster
And why won't the FCC just let Slim Shady be?
November 15, 2017
Recorded: Thursday, November 8, 2017.
We chat with Rob Mariani, former opinion editor for the Daily Caller, about Milo's first (and last) weekly column -- and how to handle radioactive things without getting burned.
- questioning Moynihan's sexuality;
- a very gay historical debate;
- the intellectual dead end of "just trolling" politics.
November 11, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, November 8th, 2017
Trump takes a long 'grueling' trip to the Far East, maybe tempers the crazy and manages to get cooked in the elections stateside.
- Aubrey and Kojo
- The Meek Mill Guide to Criminal Justice Reform
- 10 Lbs of Gelatin
- Moynihan Got it For *Cheap*
CORRECTION: "Dreams & Nightmares" was definitely a studio album and not a mixtape.
November 4, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, Novemer 2nd, 2017
With Special Guests:
Josh Zepps - Host, #WeThePeople LIVE (@WTP_Live, @joshzepps)
October 28, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Moynihan and Kmele are on Assignment -- Welch takes the reins.
With Special Guests:
Nancy Rommelmann - Journalist, Author of "To The Bridge"
Bill Schulz - Host of Compound Media's "Mornin'!!!! w/ Bill Schulz"
October 21, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, October 19th, 2017
"The opposite of a way with words"
- How Chad Saved Moynihan’s Life (and Why We're Huge in Canada)
- Former President Bush and John McCain Have Strong Words for Trump
- Totalitarianism, Populism and Economic Uncertainty
- US Troops in Africa, Calling Up Gold Star Parents
- The Opposite of a Way With Words
- When 'Everything' is 'Some of the Things'
- Morbid Premonitions, A Non-Fatal Stroke
- When Louis (Farrakhan) Met Richard (Spencer)
October 14, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
The Harvey Weinstein Controversy
1) What To Do With “Shitty Media Men?
2) Why won't Hillary and Barack say anything?
Tillerson, Corker and World War III
1) The Worst of All Possible Worlds
2) Death by Non-Proliferation
Trumps Assault on the Media
1) "When the President says it in public..."
2) How We Got Lucky With Trump
Google, Twitter, and a Tangible Threat
Matt's Mom Bought Him a Mug.
Kmele Says Completely Unacceptable Things (almost every dispatch)
October 6, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, October 5th, 2017
1) First Amendment Controversies
2) Meditations on the Las Vegas and the Second Amendment
3) An Homage to Catalonia (particularly on the subject of secession, with additional remarks on Kurdistan)
- Kmele Heads to ComicCon, Bumps into TNC
- Moynihan vs Melba
September 29, 2017
Guest: Katherine Mangu-Ward, Editor-in-Chief @ Reason
Recorded: Wednesday, September 27th, 2017.
Another wide-ranging, intellectually-stimulating, and very well-lubricated dispatch.
We begin with an almost respectable (but undeniably illuminating) discussion of Donald Trump's "Revolutionary Tax Framework" -- (his words). Proceeding from there to the re-re-re-failure of Republican maneuvering to "Repeal and Replace" Obamacare.
Then we really pour on the gas:
- From "Taking a Knee" to "Title IV"
- Banning Uber to prevent rape is ... beyond stupid.
- Mark Warner's crusade to stop Russia from using Facebook (and hollow out the First Amendment).
- Should you ever use "cyber" as a prefix?
- What's the origin of "hang 10"?
- Gender differences.
(Sweep the leg.)
September 22, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, September 21, 2017
President Trump's remarks at the UN parley were (hilarious? /meh? /dangerous? ) and unmistakably confused.
We crack open cans of Portland's finest sangria while discussing this and other matters of profound consequence.
Cargo shorts are irredeemably awful, but should a UN human rights commission formally designate them Nazi paraphernalia?
Is Mark Zuckerberg's plan to save democracy credible? How hot would your step-granddaughter have to be before you wouldn't, not, totally date her?
- Meditations on the St. Louis and Police Shootings
- Something about the Manafort warrant and wiretaps
- and "some idiot wrote this..." and it's so awful that you should find the time to read it.
September 15, 2017
Recorded on Thursday September 14, 2017
Guest: David Weigel, political reporter for The Washington Post and author of the prog-rock history "The Show That Never Ends."
Matt's recovering from surgery, Moynihan's upright & sober, and Kmele's getting domesticated.
-Bernie Sanders is pushing a new health care plan (and he's got a dirty little anti-immigration secret).
-Trump's immigration reversal, and his infatuation with those generals.
-The best thing about Hillary's new book.
September 8, 2017
Moynihan’s back from Russia and has the drinking stories to prove it. Normally reasonable journalos lose their goddamn minds over Betsy DeVos’ intention to bring back due process on college campuses.
Matt Welch on DACA: “Call it amnesty, and do it anyway” (WaPo) https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/09/08/yes-daca-is-amnesty-lets-just-call-it-that-and-then-lets-make-it-happen/?utm_term=.d7cee531cf3a
Kmele takes Anthony Fisher to task for calling President Trump’s brand “cruelty” in a DACA-related article Fisher wrote for The Week. But you gotta hear BOTH SIDES (link: https://theweek.com/articles/722742/trumps-daca-suspension-proves-brand-isnt-winning--cruelty)
Absorbing Ta-Nehisi Coates latest epistle “Donald Trump is the First White President” (The Atlantic) https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/10/the-first-white-president-ta-nehisi-coates/537909/
Matt claps back at "comic" Andy Kindler.
A rare morning recording. Sober*, salty, caffeinated.
September 5, 2017
Guest: Ronald Bailey, science correspondent for Reason magazine and Reason.com.
Natural Disasters, political photo-ops, and formulaic media coverage.
The worst thing about Mitt Romney, the fecklessness of Barack Obama, and the dark innovations of Bill Clinton.
August 25, 2017
This episode: non-existent Nazis, overblown Antifa, and Portuguese vagina-walls.
Jacob Siegel was in Boston and Afghanistan, and now he is in Moynihan's chair. He helps the guys figure out what the hell happened in Boston (and why it's not the same as Charlottesville).
PLUS: Is there a "libertarian-to-alt-right pipeline"? Should we take "Internet fascists" seriously? Would going "soft on white supremacists" actually help Trump?
AND... sunk costs in Afghanistan, fights on Planet Libertarian, and Matt doesn't want to punch any grannies.
Happy birthday, Hollywood (wherever he is).
August 17, 2017
The guys take a deep dive into Donald Trump's policy on infrastructure and Nazis.
Matt is back, Moynihan is off drugs and high on life, and Kmele once started a Bible study group.
BONUS: Kmele interviews BLM activist Deray Mckesson, and the conversation gets *dangerous*.
August 11, 2017
With Us This Week:
Radley Balko - Washington Post Columnist, Author "Rise of the Warrior Cop","Dr Death and The Country Dentist" (Coming - Feb 2018)
Thaddeus Russell - Host of the Unregistered podcast, Author "A Renegade History of the United States"
(Much Topics. Extra Innings)
- Criminal Justice Reform (Obama's Legacy, Trump's Trajectory, Opioids, Ferguson 3yrs On)
- Foreign Policy Miasma (Venezuela, North Korea, Manafort's Home Searched by FBI)
- A Diversity Memo, Super Angry About A Show That May Never Get Made
Pro Tip: Don't Send Send Photos of Your Junk to CoWorkers Without Their Consent. May not end well. Sure, it could, theoretically work out fine... but above average odds that it won't.
Moynihan, Fisher, Foster are in the building. (Welch is... in Europe... Claims to have no internet access)
August 3, 2017
[“And We Back." -Chance the Rapper]
- Moynihan is MIA
- Welch is trapped in a room with no AC, 75 dead flies, and a busted shoulder -- and loving every minute of it.
- Moscow is beautiful in the summer (if you believe a former RT propagandist)
- Kmele... well, yeah
- And the brilliant, talented Alyona Minkovski is IN THE BUILDING (@AlyonaMink)
- The brief but magical tenure of THE MOOCH.
- The conspicuous absence of President Steve Bannon.
- Net neutrality and banning VPN apps in Russia and China.
- Numerous other things of urgent importance.
- And there may have been a brilliant Affirmative Action *exchange* at the end of this dispatch too, but it’s all a bit of a blur.
[ … The brightest stars have the shortest lives.]
July 20, 2017
A dense, tangent-filled, and edifying new dispatch (fueled by cash-filled envelopes, adderall, and a bottle of Bushmills -- thanks, Drew.)
- Trump tells-all to the Failing New York Times: "I should have never hired Sessions!"
- Welch talks John McCain
- TrumpCare spontaneously combusted (surprising no one)
- Next on the “Trump Legislative Agenda of Failure”: screwing up legal immigration, too!
- Forensic "Science" is so terrifying
- LA 92 ("Certified Fresh!)
July 13, 2017
Recorded: July 12th, 2017
· Eli Lake Is a Superlative, Award-Winning Hebrew
· Fab Five Freddy Is a Foreign Policy Genius
· “I’m a White Male…”
· Lies, Damn Lies, and IT’S TREASON!
· Lacrosse Team Away Games
· Eli Slow Claps
· World in Disarray: Mosul/Afghanistan Edition
Eli Lake, columnist @ Bloomberg View, swings by.
July 7, 2017
A Helpful Guide to This Weeks Dispatch:
· No Mic for Anthony Fisher
· Kmele read 22 books this weekend (including Letters to a Young Contrarian, The Shadow of the Panther)
· Moynihan talks about Hitchens
· Something about the Black Panthers, Lew Rockwell, Marvin Gaye and Berry Gordy
· Russian tourist abuses child
· Moynihan outs an octogenarian former Nazi at a barbecue (sort of)
(We're at about the 20 min mark here.)
· #CNNBlackmail scandal (False Start)
· President Trump in Poland (Did You Know: POTUS was once on a show called "The Apprentice")
· An Actual #CNNBlackmail conversation
· North Korea
· Jay-Z Isn't a Feminist
· Colin Kaepernick, Fredrick Douglas (What the 4th of July Means to a Slave)
June 30, 2017
Recorded: June 29th, 2017
A journalistic-misdeed results in the firing of three prominent CNN staffers and a new front in the conflict between Trump and THE MEDIA. Why lots of the things you read/hear in the news are likely to be incorrect. Press briefings may be completely useless, but then again they may not.
And of course, the very real dangers of plastic surgery -- and the entirely legitimate reasons why POTUS may need to tell you “no” when all you want to do is hang out with him.
- The Great Serena Williams Debate
- Acceptable Reasons for Book Burnings
- Code Switching
Important Show Note: Kmele Foster is “black” (whatever that means).